Do you want to give your processor your own name or the name which you wish?? The processor name came can also be changed by you. Generally the processor name given is by default and it depends on the processor you use. But now you can easily change its name and give the name which you like by following the simple steps given below:
1. Open your Registry i.e. to open your Registry click Run -> regedit and click OK, it will popup a window called Registry Editor.
Note: If you get User Account Control permission window, just accept it by clicking on YES.
2. In that window on the left hand side you can see a tree structure in that click HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->Hardware->DESCRIPTION->System->CentralProcessor->0.
3. Now you can see many files on the Right Side Panel, in that double click on ProcessorNameString. After clicking little window name Edit String will popup.
4. In that you can change your processor name in Value Data text box.
5. To change again do the same.
You Can View This Change In The Following Step:-
1. Go to Desktop. Right click on My Computer-> Properties.
2. You can view the change in System -> Processor.
IF ANY TYPE OF PROBLEM RELATED TO THIS POST, SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED IN COMMENTS.
PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE POST.